African Journal of Business Ethics has just published its latest issue, Vol 12 (2) 2018.
We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest. A reminder that the journal is open access. http://ajobe.journals.ac.za/pub
1.Overcoming constraints imposed by fiduciary duties in terms of justice as a “Leadership Challenge that Matters” by Neil Stuart Eccles
2. Corporate Social Responsibility and Employer Attractiveness: Perspectives of Students on the African continent by Ebo Hinson, Selorm Agbleze, John Kuada
3. An African Theory of Good Leadership by Thaddeus Metz
4. A typology for the categorisation of ethical leadership research by Charlotte Pietersen
5. Some ethical considerations for South Africa’s climate change mitigation approach in light of the Paris Agreement by Lee-Anne Steenkamp, Piet Naude
6. Restorying the Purpose of Business: An Interpretation of the Agenda of the UN Global Compact by Oliver Williams